Sunday, October 21, 2012

Film: Shrek Forever After (2010)

Blu-Ray


Review: Surprisingly for a third sequel, this may be the funniest Shrek film after the original. Weighed down by the pressures of family life, Shrek signs a contract with Rumpelstiltskin for a bit of escapism, one day of freedom from his responsibilities to enjoy his true Ogre nature. But like most contracts, there is a hidden catch and Shrek must fight to restore his family and the kingdom.

Quotes:
"Help! I'm being assnapped!"

"Okay, I know you don't remember me but we're married, and at the birthday party with some pigs and a puppet, the villagers wanted me to sign their pitchforks and this boy kept saying 'Do the roar! Do the roar!' Then I punched the cake that the pigs ate, and the next thing I knew, my donkey fell in your waffle hole."

"Why don't you just tell her what you told me? You know, about how you're her true love and you came from an alternate universe."
"Oh, and while I'm at it, why don't I tell her that you're married to a fire-breathing dragon and you have little mutant donkey dragon babies?"
"I do?"
"You saw what happened. She's going to think I'm crazy."
"I'm a daddy?"

"Puss, what happened to you? You got so fa... fancy!"
"Hey! I may have let myself go a little since my retirement, but hanging up my sword was the best decision of my life. I have all the cream I can drink and all the mice I can chase... Eh. I'll get him later."

"You know what would pick up the morale in here? Flip-flop Fridays. You can feel the breeze in your toes."

"You know, I always thought I'd rescued you from the Dragon's Keep."
"You did."
"No. It was you who rescued me."

4 out of 5 Stars

No comments: