Saturday, October 06, 2012

Film: Shrek the Third (2007)

Blu-Ray


Review: Prince Charming returns as the central antagonist, rallying all the fairy tale villains to help take over Far, Far Away while Shrek is away on a mission to find an heir to the throne so he can go home to his swamp. Pinocchio and the Ginger Bread Man are the standouts, stealing every scene they are in of this funnier sequel.

Quotes:
"Onward, Chauncey! To the highest room of the tallest tower, where my princess awaits rescue by the handsome Prince Charming!"

"Fiona, try to be reasonable. Have you seen a baby lately? All they do is eat and poop, and then they cry, and they cry when they poop, and poop when they cry. Now imagine an OGRE baby. They extra cry, and they extra poop."

"You! You can't lie! So tell me puppet... where... is... Shrek?"
"Uh. Hmm, well, uh, I don't know where he's not."
"You're telling me you don't know where Shrek is?"
"It wouldn't be inaccurate to assume that I couldn't exactly not say that it is or isn't almost partially incorrect."
"So you do know where he is!"
"On the contrary. I'm possibly more or less not definitely rejecting the idea that in no way with any amount of uncertainty that I undeniably..."
"Stop it!"
"...do or do not know where he shouldn't probably be, if that indeed wasn't where he isn't. Even if he wasn't at where I knew he was that'd mean I'd really have to know where he wasn't."

"Listen, Artie. Eh, if you think this whole mad scene ain't dope, I feel you, dude. I mean, I'm not trying to get up in your grill or raise your roof or whatever, but what I am screamin' is, yo, check out this kazing thazing, bazaby! I mean if it doesn't groove or what I'm sayin' ain't straight trippin' just say, 'Oh, no you di'n't! You know, you're gettin' on my last nerve.' And then I'll know it's... then I'll - I'll know it's wack!"
"Somebody help! I've been kidnapped by a monster who's trying to relate to me!"

"Alright people, let's do this thing. Go Team Dynamite!
"But I thought we agreed we'd go by the name Team Super-cool."
"As I recall, it was Team Awesome."
"I voted for Team Alpha Wolf Squadron."
"Alright, alright, alright. From henceforth, we're all to be known as Team Alpha Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Wolf Squadron."

4 out of 5 Stars

No comments: