Sunday, October 28, 2012

TV: Family Guy - Volume 6 (2007-2008)

DVD: 3 Discs


Review: A collection of 5th and 6th season episodes with the 100th episode where Stewie finally kills Lois.

Quotes:
"What the hell are we doing here? What is this place?"
"Welcome to your first toddler pageant, Stewie. This is what you do in Texas."
"Ah, yes... lovely. A first-class ticket to a semen-covered death in the basement."

"Coming up, a local claims to have spotted Big Foot. We've got the exclusive interview here."
"I was about to bone my girlfriend, but suddenly she yelled. I looked up and it was Big Foot?"
"So what did you do after that?"
"I went back to bone her, but the mosquitoes went crazy and she said there was no way."

"Buttscratcha! Buttscratcha! Get your Buttscratcha here!"
"Buttscratcha!"
"Buttscratcha?"
"Buttscratcha!"

"Something just poked me!"
"It's okay, It's okay. It's just my penis."

"Who ate all the Pecan Sandies?"

"Hey... Chris... have you ever seen the movie 'Cruel Intentions?'"
"No."
"Selma Blair and Sarah Michelle Gellar make out... it's pretty hot. 47 minutes, 16 seconds in."
"No way!"
"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hey, you know what another good movie is, 'Career Opportunities' with Jennifer Connelly. I mean, that's one of those movies where... she's... really hot in it... but it's also a good movie."
"She was in 'A Beautiful Mind' and I gotta say the direction was excellent but I was very disappointed that she... uh... wore clothes the entire film."
"Was she hot in it?"
"Yeah, in the way that like classy women with expensive clothing, who never take them off are hot. Ya' know?"
"No."

"Hey, and look on the bright side. Maybe you've got another chapter for your... Ha, Ha, Ha! ...book!"
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!"
"Oh yeah, pile it on! Pile it on!"
"Welcome home, asshole!"

"I think it's gay."
"Oh yeah? Well, if I'm gay then Freddie Mercury was gay."
"Freddie Mercury, the lead singer of Queen? He was incredibly gay!"
"He was not. He had a mustache. That's practically like having a wedding band."

"Brian, pick up. Over."
"What?"
"Brian, please say 'Over' when you finish talking. Over."
"What? Over."
"Do you see the wire yet? Over."
"No."
"No... What? Over."
"No... Over."
"Okay, I'm gonna start feeding it through. Over."
"Wait, if you haven't started feeding it, why did you asked me if I can see it?"
"Didn't copy that. Over."
"I said, why you asked me if I can see it if you haven't started feeding it... Over."
"Oh, that's better, I can hear you now. Over. You see it yet? Over."
"You know? You're a jackass. For the record, I don't wanna hang out with you anymore when this is over."
"When this is what, Brian? Over."
"I said, I don't wanna hang out with you anymore when this is over."
"When this is what? You have to finish your sentence. Over."
"That's it! My sentence is over."
"Your sentence is what, Brian? Over."
"My sentence is... Wait a minute, I have to say 'Over' even if the sentence ends with the word 'Over'?"
"Ends with the word what, Brian? Over."

4 1/2 out of 5 Stars

No comments: