Saturday, August 11, 2012

TV: Family Guy - Volume 5 (2006-2007)

DVD: 3 Discs (No episodes on 3rd Disc)


Review: Lots of classic moments in this collection.

Quotes:
"Lois! Lois! Lois! Lois! Lois! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Mama! Mama! Mama! Ma! Ma! Ma! Ma! Mum! Mum! Mum! Mum! Mummy! Mummy! Mumma! Mumma! Mumma!"
"WHAT!"
"Hi."

"Peter, my God, you look terrible. What happened?"
"I was raped."
"What?"
"Doctor Hartman violated me. He took my innocence."
"W-What?"
"Peter, that's a prostate exam. It's an important part of a physical for men your age."
"You sound just like him!"

"I am gonna sue that bastard and make him pay out the ass. No ifs, ands or buts. I'm gonna be real anal about this... Sphincter."

"We now return to Showgirls..."
"Yeah!"
"...on TBS."
"Aww."

"Brian, spit on me... Yes, now tell me I'm scum."
"How's that going to help cool you off?"
"Huh?"

"Life's confusing when we grow up, isn't it, Brian? Hey, can we listen to my mix tape?"
"Yeah. Go ahead."
"Brian had sex...
With a really dumb girl...
Now he's taking his friend Stewie...
To get some ice cream...
In his car..."

"I'll be more convincing than Mel Gibson when he apologized to the Jews."
"I'm really, really sorry about your big noses. I'm really sorry about how greedy you are. But most of all I'm really sorry about you dirty, underhanded, backstabbing ways. Your number one dirty Jew fan, Mel Gibson."

"Well, you wanna know what I learned this week? Being a grown-up sucks. Women, Brian, what a royal pain in the ass. It's like, it's like why can't you just hang out with guys, you know, just live with someone of your own sex, just do what you do with women, but with your buddy. You know what, why don't guys just do that?"
"They do. It's called being gay.
"Oh, is that what gay is? Oh, yeah. I could totally get into that."

"You ever just let your balls hang out, B-Ri? You ever do that, B-roni? Drove my Chevy to the levy, but the levy was Bri?"

"There is no Peter, there is only Zuul!"

"Oh squiggly line in my eye fluid, squiggly line that lies in the parenthesis of my eye, when I look at you, you squirm away. Are you shy, squiggly line? Only when I ignore you, you return. Its okay, squiggly line, you are forgiven."

"Hey, pass over some of that Cool wHip."
"What?"
"Well, you put Cool wHip on pie."
"It's Cool Whip."
"That's what I said, Cool wHip."
"Cool Whip."
"Cool wHip."
"Cool Whip."
"Cool wHip."
"Why are you putting so much emphasis on the H?"
"What are you talking about? I'm just saying Cool wHip."
"Say whip."
"Whip."
"Now say Cool Whip."
"Cool wHip."
"Cool Whip!"
"Cool wHip."
"Cool Whip!"
"Cool wHip."

"Why are you naked in my house?"
"Uh... why aren't you?"
"You're all right, Griffin."

"Come on, discipline me! Make me wear panties, rub dirt in my eye, violate me with a wine bottle... My God, I really do have problems, don't I?"

5 out of 5 Stars

No comments: