Saturday, November 01, 2008

Film: Deuce Bigalow - Male Gigolo (1999)

DVD: Enhanced 16x9
Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo

"Look at this proud fish. It's like a coyote, king of the jungle. It's like Antoine. He don't need no pimp. Then look at this mid-level fish here. Works hotels, conventions, senior centers. I represent several man-whores at this level of the game. Now look at this little fella, at the bottom trying to get busy with the scuba man. You know, if you work hard and listen to me, this could be you."

Review: Rob Schneider's best movie is a entertaining story with many funny scenes that holds together a loose plot. He plays a fish tank cleaner who works as a male prostitute to help pay for the damages when he accidentally floods the apartment of a real male gigolo.

"I'm sorry. I have Tourette's Syndrome and it causes me to have these uncontrollable outbursts."
"It's not so bad."
"Yeah, it's okay. I mean, you get used to it. BALL SWEAT! ANUS! ANUS LICKER! Naah-naah-naah-naah-nyiii!"
"I barely notice it."

"I don't understand why women do it. I don't see how they can get any pleasure from it. It's not supposed to go up there. Frankly, I don't even understand how men do it, either."
"You wouldn't want to try it, just to try something new?"
"No, it's just...not natural."
"So you're definitely opposed to space travel?"
"Totally! I mean, more power to any woman who wants to be an astronaut, but I'm just not into it. Frankly, I'd rather take it up the butt."

3 1/2 out of 5 Stars

No comments: