Saturday, December 29, 2012

Film: Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist (2008)

Blu-Ray


Review: A cute film that follows several teenagers as they travel around Manhattan one night searching for their favorite band's secret concert venue. Nick's is still trying to get over his ex-girlfriend when he meets Norah, his true musical soulmate, but it takes him a while to fight off his depressive funk and realize it.

Quotes:
"Also that mix CD... uh, that I left on your doorstep was the last one that I'll be making for you. More or less..."

"Ohh! It's much better than the uni-boob."
"This isn't going to work, okay. He's hung up on Tris."
"You look gorgeous. And let me tell you something, Nicky is definitely worth the underwire. He just needs a little push, that's all."

"You don't have to yell. It's not a train station. We're in a tiny car."

"Are you off-duty?"
"This isn't a cab."
"Are you off-duty?"
"It's not a cab, my friend, I promise you."

"Okay. I'm just gonna tell you something. I was kidnapped tonight. Seriously. In this van with these guys talking about going balls deep. Sounds like fun, right? Not always. Scary."

"If anyone is getting raped in that van, it'll be a guy."

"I never wash my pants. I like to keep the night on them."

"Are you sad that we missed it?"
"We didn't miss it. This IS it. C'mon. You wanna go home?"

4 out of 5 Stars

No comments: