Thursday, August 12, 2010

TV: American Dad! - Volume 3 (2007)

DVD: 3 Discs
American Dad!, Vol. 3

"He's an unregistered visitor."
"You mean an illegal alien?!"
"What happened to the 'land of the free'? These people have a right to be here."
"People? They're parasites sucking on the rich blood of America... and we need that blood to shed for oil."

Review: Another great season of American Dad. Patrick Stewart is great as Stan's CIA boss.

"What a boob!"
"What was that, Steve?"
"Uh, I, uh... I asked Hayley if I could squeeze her boob."
"I love it when you kids get along."

"Stan, enough. This day isn't about you and your lies. It's about Roger and his lies."

"You may be beautiful on the outside like Kevin Bacon, but you're ugly on the inside like Tommy Lee Jones... on the outside. And the inside."

"Come on, people! Give me one original way to assassinate somebody and we can all go home."
"I got it! Okay. First, we hire a midget..."
"I'm listening."

"All right, target identified. Let's bring on the charm."
"Hi, I'm..."
"INTERCOURSE!!"
"Excuse me?"
"Intercourse! I going to have intercourse with you! I'm divorced. It's fine... God, I guess I'm a little rusty. Need to ease into it a bit... FOREPLAY, then intercourse!"

"Steve doesn't know how to be a man. Who's gonna take over when I'm enjoying a glorious Reagan-style slide into dementia?"

"We're so glad to have you, Hayley. I know it's not easy to pose nude."
"Maybe for some people. But I am a proud and evolved woman. And I have nothing to be ashamed of."
"Nice, does anyone have any more areola pink? I only have one tube."

"Hayley, take the hand of your new boyfriend, Dill. Look aroused! Ten percent more aroused. Scale it back two percent. Ah, young love."

"Do you know how many babies a year are born without an anus?"
"That's it. No more WebMD for you."

"Steve, it's a beautiful afternoon. Shouldn't you be outside with your friends turning my toolshed into Mordor... or Endor or... something heartbreaking?"

5 out of 5 Stars

No comments: