Sunday, March 02, 2008

TV: Three's Company - 2nd Season

DVD: 4 Discs
Three's Company - Season Two

"Helen, I just wanted to prove to you that other woman found me attractive. And I proved it."
"Well, fine, go to her. See if I care. I hope you're happy."
"I don't want to be happy; I want to be with you."

Review: This second season keeps the laughs and lives up to the great but short first season.

"Will you put some clothes on? My wife's here!"
"Mind your own business, Stanley."
"What if the towel slips?"
"Mind your own business, Stanley."

"We can't afford it."
"I only have one word for you, Stanley."
"You be careful, Helen."
"CHEAP!"
"That's not so bad. I thought you were going to say something about my mother."

"Look, we both have a problem. The only difference is I am married to my problem."

"Chrissy, were you trying to steal Barry away from Janet?"
"OF COURSE NOT. You heard her. You heard her ask me to me nice to him and help entertain him."
"Do you recall that, Janet?"
"Well.......yes."
"And Chrissy, do you honestly think that after the friendship we three have shared, that Janet and I would even THINK of trying any hanky-panky together?"
"Well.......no."
-----
"That was the scary question."

4 1/2 out of 5 Stars

No comments: