Saturday, January 03, 2015

TV: American Dad! - Volume 7 (2010-2011)

3 Discs


Review: Another great season, a couple of my favorite episodes this season are "There Will Be Bad Blood" and "Stanny Boy and Frantastic".

Quotes:
"Stan?"
"Did I... Did I turn back time?"
"No. You fainted and bashed your head on the counter."
"I'm... I'm pretty sure I turned back time. You must be Francine's grandmother! One day, your granddaughter will make me a moderately happy man."

"What is this?"
"Your dream restaurant. Roger's Laotian Adventure."
"What about my scale model?"
"Stan, it took quite a bit of doing... but I managed to wipe my butt with it."

"After we ran out of money, Jeff suggested that we prostitute ourselves. At first, Jeff was saying he was only going to do women, but then... that wasn't working out. So, long short story, Jeff's on butt rest, and we moved to the desert."

"That bathroom is amazing. A gold toilet? And I can't believe you have a servant just to wipe your butt."
"Um, I don't..."
"Oh, explains the attitude and why he did such a a slapdash job."

"Steve, shooting a gun is like being intimate with a woman. First, you inspect it to make sure it's clean. Then you grab it on the butt and jam the magazine in. If it doesn't fit, make it."

"Hey, Stanny Boy! Frantastic! Get up here, the view is amazing!"
"Did you hear that? They gave us nicknames! The only nickname I ever got was in eighth grade. They called me 'Stan Frank' because I was always hiding and writing in my diary."

"Oh my God, another fey, pansexual, alcoholic non-human! I've been replaced!"

"Sorry things didn't work out with your new roommate, Roger."
"I tell you, it's a cruel, cruel world out here. Did you know I saw a man beat down another man today for a sandwich? A sandwich, Francine... This sandwich. I wish I could just come home."
"So come home. We want you there."
"Stan doesn't. As far as he's concerned, the only reason I was living there was the life debt he owed me. And now it's repayed."
"Forget about the life debt. Stan's too proud to admit he misses you, but I know he does."

"Here's a condom. Don't use it. Do what I do. Pretend to put it on, then hide it in your poop cannon."

"Snot, you're Jewish; you'll be in charge of the money. Steve, you'll be in charge of watching Snot because I don't trust Jews. Come on, let's go play some blackjack!"
"Now? But we have geometry class."
"I'll write you a note."

"OK, so Megan Fox and Seth Rogen come out of a room containing only one chair. Do you sniff the chair?"

"I don't wanna die from Gorilla sex!"

5 out of 5 Stars

No comments: