Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Film: Live Free or Die Hard (2007)

DVD: Anamorphic

Review: This is very entertaining considering that this is the 4th film in a series. Bruce Willis is comfortable in this famous role and it shows. Justin Long is good as the hacker sidekick who helps John McClane fight back against the criminals taking over the nation's computer networks. The only moment that elicited groans from me is the scene where McClane is taking on a fighter jet with a semi truck.

Quotes:
"Did you see that?"
"Yeah I saw it, I did it!"

"Awww, great! There goes the cell phone."
"They knocked the satellites out of the skies, now?"
"No, your battery ran out."

"Mai? Oh, yeah. Little Asian chick, likes to kick people? I don't think she's gonna be talkin' to anybody for a really long time. Last time I saw her she was at the bottom of a elevator shaft with an SUV rammed up her ass."

4 out of 5 Stars

No comments: